1inch Network – the decentralized exchange aggregator platform – has announced a partnership with Travala. As part of the latest step, the Binance-backed travel agency will add the 1INCH token as a payment option on its platform.
- As per the press release shared with CryptoPotato, the integration will allow 1INCH token holders to book more than 2.2 million hotels and homes, over 600 airlines, and other activities in 230 countries.
- They will also be able to access various travel products by Travala.
- Following the development, Sergej Kunz, 1inch Network co-founder, said that mass adoption of the company’s products and solutions is the top-most priority of the aggregator.
- Kunz expects that the integration would create a new utility for the 1INCH token while offering exposure to many potential users.
- Juan Otero, Travala.com CEO commented,
“In continuing our commitment towards mass cryptocurrency adoption, we’re very excited to partner with the 1inch Network to champion the growth of the crypto community and to bring a new use case to 1INCH. The team impressed me with their vision for their business, and I have no doubt that we will see them making waves in the crypto community.”
- 1inch Network recently rolled out a spot price aggregator to extract data for assets traded on decentralized exchanges on the blockchain. The end goal of the tool is to solve information-related tasks and would support DEXs on – Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Optimistic Ethereum, Arbitrum, and Gnosis Chain.
- Earlier this year, the protocol also launched a new investment tool dubbed “1inch Earn” that focuses on incentivizing liquidity providers.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.