Welcome gamers and crypto lovers, Avaxholic is happy to share that JNS token listing will be listed on Bitget and TraderJoe exchanges on August 29 at 16:00 UTC. So let explore it in today’s article!
- JNS will be listed later at Mexc and Gateio exchanges.
- Those who have JNS in Mexc or Gateio can withdraw token to metamask or Bitget exchange.
- We are in contact with Gateio and Mexc about opening JNS withdrawals. Gateio has opened the withdrawals for JNS yet. You can wait for announcements about Mexc.
- JNS deposits to Bitget exchange is open.
The token tax fee will be 10% at the time of listing. After eight hours of listing, the fee will be fixed at 2% and will drop by 1% per hour.
AVAX and JNS earnings pools will be active on listing day. Therefore, you can earn rewards by staking xJNS to one of these pools.
- No minimum limit for stake.
- No stake lock.
- No Impermanent Loss.
- No penalty fee on withdrawal.
Janus Network is a private blockchain for gaming and NFTs on the gateway to the future of Web3.0.
For more information, visit here: Janus Network: Private Testnet Campaign
Bitget is a crypto exchange based in Singapore which has been up and running since 2018. Bitget helps everyone to easily trade cryptocurrencies in a secure environment. Bitget has 4 investors including MX Capital and Transferance Fund which has raised $10M.
Trader Joe is a Multi-Functional Decentralised Finance Trading platform on the Avalanche Blockchain. You can trade, pool and farm, stake, lend, launch, shop on the Trader Joe.
For more information, visit here: How To Use Trader Joe For Avalanche Users?
That is it for today. See you next time.
All information here is for reference only, not investment advice. Hopefully, the information that Avaxholic has gathered in the article will be useful to you.
Join the Avaxholic chat group now to discuss the hot issues of the DeFi market with the Avaxholic admin team!!!