Knit Finance will facilitate the interoperability and bridging of K-Assets through Forward Protocol’s ecosystem and allow users to lend, stake and trade through the Knit Finance multi-chain platform.
- Knit Finance can integrate tokens deployed through Forward Factory into its multi-chain platform once launched.
- Integrated tokens are enable to be traded across multiple blockchain networks through Knit Finance.
- Users can leverage their wrapped K-Asset tokens in staking, lending, borrowing and may margin trade across multiple chains.
- Forward Protocol users will be able to trade on additional blockchain networks in the future, as Knit Finance integrates them into its multi-chain bridge.
- Once staking goes live, users will be rewarded for staking K-Assets.
About Knit Finance
Knit Finance is a unique web3 protocol for developing cross-chain wrappers to make crypto assets interoperable. Knit Finance plans to deliver a blockchain network for all-market bridges to ensure fluid cross-chain asset transfer and to allow institutions, developers, farmers, and traders to tap into interoperable crypto ecosystems through its blockchain network. Knit Finance also plans to build a crypto-asset bridge into an interoperable web3 ecosystem.
About Forward Protocol
Forward Protocol provides blockchain toolkits that connect the value-driven economy. The modular architecture are ready-to-deploy fully customizable smart contracts are designed for anyone to adopt blockchain technology, without any risk.
Forward Protocol employs an easy-to-use WordPress-like model to facilitate a no-code environment that users can interact with even without technical knowledge.
All information on the article is for reference only, this is not investment advice. Hopefully, the information that Avaxholic has gathered in the article will be useful to you.
Join the Avaxholic chat group now to discuss the hot issues of the DeFi market with the Avaxholic admin team!!!