The intelligence company – MicroStrategy – spearheaded by one of Bitcoin’s most vocal proponents, Michael Saylor, has bought Bitcoin once again.
- The company has bought Bitcoin through its subsidiary – MacroStrategy – according to a recent release.
- The news was broken by the CEO of the company and avid BTC supporter – Michael Saylor.
- MacroStrategy bought a total of $190 million worth of BTC which translates to 4,167 bitcoin at an average price of $45,714.
- As of today, the company owns a total of $129,218 BTC worth almost $4 billion. The average price of the acquisition is approximately $30,700.
- CryptoPotato reported earlier in March that MacroStrategy – the subsidiary – has received a $205 million loan that’s collateralized by BTC holdings and that it attempts to use the funds to buy more bitcoins.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.